Total Number of Submitted Applications: 962
Top 3 Submissions & Winner of Parentinn's Scholarship 2016 - 2017
Natalia R. Jones - WINNER
Greeley Central High School
California Lutheran High School
University of Arizona
Congratulations to Natalia on winning the Parentinn's Scholarship 2016 - 2017.
Parentinn – Cyberbullying Prevention for Teens Scholarship 2017 – 2018
The Internet is a great technical innovation. But, it gave everyone the ability to slander others anonymously without having to deal with the social consequences of their action. It has also created nightmares for the parents of young children and teenagers.
It’s a breeding ground for pedophiles and playground for cyber bullies. It’s truly a disaster for the parents who have to deal with the consequences of the cyber crimes committed against their children.
No political leaders or governments thought through the implications of introducing a communication channel where people can hide behind a computer and attack other human beings anonymously.
No government seemed to had thought about the following scenarios:
- How to prevent pedophiles using the Internet to lure their victims.
- How to stop an old woman disguising as a young boy in a social network and influence a 13-year old innocent girl to commit suicide.
- How to stop a company that uses its website to help the perverts to trade the children like commodities.
In an effort to the cause of preventing cyberbullying, we have created the Cyberbullying Prevention for Teens Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students/ high school, college or graduate student or a student planning to enter college to receive $2500 award.
- $1250 will be given to Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students.
- $1250 will be given to High School Students.
General Terms of Participation
All participants will have to research and submit a 600 – 1000 words regarding the following topic:
“Why and How to Stop Cyberbullying”.
In the content, make sure to include the following ideas:
- Why is it important to stop cyberbullying?
- How has cyberbullying personally affected teens?
The best submission will be selected and rewarded, $1250 will be given to Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students – $1250 will be given to High School Students, which can be used in course materials or other resources. If you want to know more information about our selection criteria, please continue reading.
Student, who is U.S. citizen/ currently attending or planning to attend an U.S. college or university for undergraduate or graduate studies/ high school, college or graduate student or a student planning to enter college, is eligible to participate in our scholarship program.
The work you are going to submit has to be 100% unique and creative regarding the above topic. Selection is based on the written essay and focused on creativity, content and a commitment to the cause of preventing cyberbullying.
How to Submit your Application
You will have to submit a 600 – 1000 words piece of content in a word .doc file. It’s best practice to include the resource to backup your work.
Parentinn’s Scholarship 2017 – 2018 Application – Download.
Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the required details listed below using this email template:
- Personal Details (First & Lastname, Phone, and Address).
- School Name.
- Area of Study.
- Any document which can proof that you are a Student.
By participating in our scholarship, you’re granting us the right to publish/ use it on our site.
Selection & Award Schedule
Deadline for submission: Feb 28th, 2018.
Announcement of Results: March 21st, 2018.
Scholarship will be awarded by: March 31st, 2018.
The $1250 scholarship value will be sent directly to your school. (or via Paypal).
We run this scholarship annually.
We will reject without review any application that does not follow our guideline. Therefore, make sure to check your application carefully before sending it to us.
If you have any queries regarding our scholarship program, feel free to contact us - email@example.com
Parentinn offers reviews of latest gadgets and products that have been designed especially for babies. We're helping moms and parents to find the best product which can cover all of their requirements. List of reviewed products:
- Best Video Baby Monitor Reviews 2017
- Best Formula for Breastfed Babies Review 2017
- Best Organic Baby Formula Reviews 2017
- Best Over the Counter Prenatal Vitamins Reviews 2017
- Best Lightweight Stroller Reviews 2017
- Best Diaper Pail Reviews 2017
- Best Body Pillow Reviews 2017
- Best Baby Wipe Warmer Reviews 2017
- Best Co-sleeper Reviews 2017
- Best Bottles for Breastfed Babies Reviews 2017
- Best Double Stroller Reviews 2017
- Best Pack and Play Reviews 2017
- Best Backpack Diaper Bag Reviews 2017
- Best Umbrella Stroller Reviews 2017
- Best Double Jogging Stroller Reviews 2017
- Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews 2017
- Best Baby Thermometer Reviews 2017
- Best Changing Pads Reviews 2017